Are you ready for new opportunities in oil and gas?
With world-class major projects and investment opportunities for the exploration, production and refinement of conventional and unconventional oil and gas, forecasts indicate that the Northern Territory is undergoing rapid economic growth.
Readiness is imperative as the oil and gas industry transitions into operations and maintenance phase of the Ichthys LNG project, Prelude FLNG and ongoing maintenance for Darwin LNG. Now is the time for Small to Medium Enterprises (SME) to ensure they are well placed to identify relevant opportunities to present their capability, deliver service and supply, understand client expectations and build significant long term relationships for the project life-cycle.
Download full program overview here.
The program will encourage SME’s to participate in a 3 phase process:
Phase 1: Industry education and opportunity identification
Phase 2: Business analysis and strategic development
Phase 3: Face to face engagement and capability profiling event with Operators and Tier 1 Contractor teams
The SME Maximiser Development Program will promote and educate businesses to:
- Understand where their capability and service capacity fits into the operations and maintenance supply chain and identify real opportunities through familiarisation of LNG plant processing models
- Maintain core competencies and capabilities to high standards
- Maintain operational excellence, profitability, industry awareness
- Develop strategy and grow your business further and explore new market opportunities
- Consider alignment with other businesses to collaborate, increasing appetite for more complex contracts
- Maintain and grow market share and increase brand awareness
- Position to endure economic changes and become more productive
- Enable face to face engagement with company representatives from customer procurement team
Industry experts will present a comprehensive overview of the operations and maintenance plan for existing projects and various operating models appropriate to the major projects in the Northern Territory including Ichthys LNG, Darwin LNG and Prelude Marine supply base.
Understanding relevant opportunities in the ongoing project phases will assist program participants to identify where their individual business can integrate throughout the service and supply chain and how to maximise and expand their engagement with Clients.
Businesses participating in each phase of the program will have preference to continue for the next event. For more information, please contact the PCNT office: email@example.com
Platinum program sponsors:
Supporting program sponsors: