With world-class major projects and investment opportunities for the exploration, production and refinement of conventional and unconventional oil and gas, forecasts indicate that the Northern Territory is undergoing rapid economic growth.
Readiness is imperative as the oil and gas industry transitions into operations and maintenance phase of the Ichthys LNG project, Prelude FLNG and ongoing maintenance for Darwin LNG. Now is the time for Small to Medium Enterprises (SME) to ensure they are well placed to identify relevant opportunities to present their capability, deliver service and supply, understand client expectations and build significant long term relationships for the project life-cycle.
Download full program overview here.
The program will encourage SME’s to participate in a 3 phase process:
Phase 1: Industry education and opportunity identification
Phase 2: Business analysis and strategic development
Phase 3: Face to face engagement and capability profiling event with Operators and Tier 1 Contractor teams
The SME Maximiser Development Program will promote and educate businesses to:
- Understand where their capability and service capacity fits into the operations and maintenance supply chain and identify real opportunities through familiarisation of LNG plant processing models
- Maintain core competencies and capabilities to high standards
- Maintain operational excellence, profitability, industry awareness
- Develop strategy and grow your business further and explore new market opportunities
- Consider alignment with other businesses to collaborate, increasing appetite for more complex contracts
- Maintain and grow market share and increase brand awareness
- Position to endure economic changes and become more productive
- Enable face to face engagement with company representatives from customer procurement team
Following on from the initial phase identifying direct business opportunities, individual business analysis will give each participating SME an overview on how to maintain operational excellence and profitability while developing a strategy for business growth relevant to their services.
Consultants will also use case studies from other industry regions to showcase how collaboration between businesses to build a stronger capability has provided opportunity to take on more significant contracts on major projects.
Businesses participating in each phase of the program will have preference to continue for the next event. For more information, please contact the PCNT office:firstname.lastname@example.org
Platinum program sponsors:
Supporting program sponsors: