Hydro Australia Pty Ltd in collaboration with Energy Club NT invite you to an Open Workshop & Industry Networking event at Hydro Australia, Specialised pump and rotating equipment service facility, 23 Beresford Rd, Yarrawonga.
Hydro Australia is a Specialist Pump Service company which is not affiliated with an OEM. We are solution-driven, customer-focused company who pride ourselves on providing the best customer service possible.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Overhaul, Refurbishment, upgrading of pumps and rotating equipment including gearboxes, fluid drives & special equipment
- Dynamic Balancing to tolerances more stringent than typical industry standards
- Onsite / Offshore support including removal, installation and commissioning
- Condition Monitoring Services including the supply of vibration equipment
- Expert engineering analysis of pumps and rotating equipment
- Re-engineering of components
- Solution based fault finding
- System Analysis
- Project Management
- Insitu testing of pumps to identify bad actors and performance parameters
- Provision of new pumps, centrifugal and submersible supply
Hydro Australia is a privately owned company and has operated in Darwin since 2019 and moved into the current facility in 2020. Hydro Australia currently employs 2 local people - 1 Supervisor and technician and is in the process of growing the team to meet client demand in the Oil & Gas, Defence, Mining, Power Gen, Desalination & Marine sectors.
Take the opportunity to:
- View our custom-purpose workshop for overhauling rotating equipment
- View current work in progress, our reverse engineering scanning process, discuss with our engineers our vibration monitoring equipment and balancing machine specifications.
- Ask our onsite engineer questions or request demonstrations.
- Receive a special Goodie Bag as a 3rd Birthday gift from us.
- Meet with our local staff and some of the engineering team!
- David Brett – Sales Manager WA/NT
- Ross Bertoli – Director Australia & Southeast Asia
- Michael Cooper – General Manager Australia
- Sue Smith – Marketing Specialised Australia
- Jackson Dunning - Engineer
- Network with members and guests from the NT energy sector, stakeholders and the wider business community
- WIN! Hydro Australia is raffling off a delicious bottle of Premium Whiskey on the day.
John Crane will be joining the Hydro Australia Industry Showcase with a display and will have some of their managers onsite to answer any questions about their products and services.
Hydro Australia business has grown from a 3-person operation 22 years ago into what it is today, with 2 operations in Australia and a full-time staff of over 35. We pride ourselves on our people and quality, which gives Hydro Australia the edge and allows us to provide the best service to the Oil & Gas, Defence, Municipal, Mining & Marine market sectors.
Hydro Australia is a proud and active member of Energy Club NT.
This is a FREE event - please ensure you register for catering purposes
A selection of canapes, beer, wine and soft drinks shall be provided by our hosts and sponsor: