EP 117 Operational Update Stimulation Commences at SS-1H
- Tamboran has commenced stimulation activities at the Shenandoah South 1H (SS-1H) well pad within its 38.75 per cent owned and operated EP 117 permit.
- The program, which is planned to include 10 stimulation stages over a 500-metre (1,640-foot) horizontal section within the Mid-Velkerri B Shale, is expected to be completed in December 2023.
- The campaign is being conducted by Condor Energy Services (Condor), a respected Australian energy services provider.
- On completion of the stimulation campaign, production tubing will be installed ahead of the flowback of stimulation fluid and gas breakthrough.
- Tamboran expects to release 30-day initial production (IP30) flow rates in Q1 2024, subject to weather conditions and the timing to flow back stimulation fluid to achieve gas breakthrough.
Please click here to view the full announcement.
Source: Tamboran Resources