The Petroleum Club Northern Territory is proud to be a partner of the upcoming SEAAOC Conference, taking place on the 14th and 15th September at the Darwin Convention Centre.
Now in its 22nd year, the annual South East Asia Australia Offshore & Onshore event brings together major players involved within Australasia’s oil, gas and petroleum industries, for two days of knowledge sharing and networking.
This year’s key speakers include:
- · Dr. Fereidun Fesharaki, Chairman, FGE
- · Rod Sims, Chairman, ACCC
- · Andrew Pickering, Chairman, Infrastructure Capital Group
- · Steve Ovenden, Vice President Growth, ConocoPhillips Australia
- · Mr. Hitoshi Okawa, Director Corporate Coordination, INPEX
- · David Bird, Vice President Production, Shell Australia
- · Bill Ovenden, Vice President, Exploration, Santos
- · Ross Evans, General Manager, Exploration & New Resources, Origin
- · Dr. Malcolm Roberts, Chief Executive Officer, APPEA
- · Antoon Boey, Executive General Manager Business Development, Jemena
- · Dr. Neil Beveridge, Senior Oil and Gas Analyst, Bernstein (Hong Kong) Limited
- · Matthew Howell, Upstream Analyst, Wood Mackenzie
- · Rob Merrick, Partner & Co-Head of Global Energy, Herbert Smith Freehills