The Supply Chain Facilitation Programme is an engagement between AusIndustry, INPEX and Jemena and local supply chain businesses. AusIndustry will assist eligible businesses to identify their greatest supply chain opportunities, and work through any challenges they may face.
Key skills the programme aims to offer, including:
- How to get a competitive advantage when tendering as suppliers to Prime Contractors
- Insight into the Prime Contractor procurement challenges
- Opportunities to invest in areas of your business that addresses the concern and gives you greater commercial advantages
- Be seen as actively engaging in meeting supplier challenges
- Understand general areas that may knock you out from standard tender processes.